The following terms and conditions apply to all visitors or users of Campbelltown Family History Society Inc Website. By accessing this Website, the user acknowledges acceptance of these terms and conditions. CDFHS Inc reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time at its sole discretion without notice.
Respecting Your Privacy
Campbelltown Family History Society Inc (CDFHS) respects your right to privacy. The information you provide to us through our Website is used by us with the intent of servicing you better.
How is the information used?
- We collect personal information only when necessary to provide a service to our Website users and visitors. Any personal information voluntarily provided by visitors to our Website, including personal information from online forms and e-mail, will be used only for the purpose stated on the web page on which it was collected and may be shared with our committee to respond to or process the e-mail or online form.
- CDFHS gathers Website statistics for its own use to help us improve our Website, but these statistics are aggregated and do not have any personally identifying information.
- CDFHS does not lease, sell, trade or give any information you may provide to us to other parties.
How is your information protected?
- If you choose to provide us with personal information about yourself through an e-mail message, order, feedback form, survey, etc., we generally maintain the information only as long as needed to respond to your request or to fulfill the intended purpose of the communication.
- If we should change our privacy policies, those changes will be posted on this page and by using the Website, you agree in advance to accept such changes.
We recommend that any communications you send us via this Website, including comments, suggestions and questions, do not contain information that is private or confidential.
Accuracy of Information
CDFHS endeavours to provide information that is accurate and up-to-date. However, CDFHS makes no representation or warranty that the information on our Website is accurate or current, and in no event shall CDFHS be liable for any damages resulting from reliance on the information contained in this Website including damages arising from inaccuracies, omissions or errors, or arising out of the use or inability to use this Website. We advise visitors to our Website that all published information is subject to change, correction or deletion. We apologise in advance if any misinformation creates an inconvenience for you.
COPYRIGHTS AND TRADEMARKS
CDFHS Proprietary Information
Information, ideas, text, logos, images, graphics, photographs, audio and video clips, formats, and software contained on the CDFHS Website are the exclusive property of CDFHS or its content contributors. This content cannot be copied, reproduced, or used without written permission from CDFHS, except for personal, informational, or non-commercial purposes.
The CDFHS Website contains logos, trademarks, service marks and design elements that are proprietary to CDFHS. These trademarks are protected under applicable trademark laws and cannot be copied, reproduced or used without written permission from CDFHS, except for personal, informational, non-commercial purposes. Reproduction, storage, or use of materials retrieved from the CDFHS Website are also subject to applicable copyright laws.
You may download and reproduce information from the CDFHS Website solely for your personal, informational, non-commercial use. However, we advise you of the following:
- Website content may not be modified, published, displayed, leased, sold, traded or transferred in any way.
- Software may not be re-engineered in any way.
- Copyrights, trademarks and proprietary information included within the Website may not be deleted or altered in any way.
CDFHS is not liable for any loss, injury or damage arising from your use of this Website, including information provided by other companies or visitors contributing content to this Website. The Website is provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. By using this Website, you agree to waive any and all claims against CDFHS relating to or arising out of your use of the Website.
Any Website linked to the CDFHS Website are not under the control of CDFHS and CDFHS is not responsible for and makes no representations or warranties concerning the contents of any linked Website or any link contained in a linked Website. CDFHS provides links to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement, investigation or verification by CDFHS of the linked Website.
CDFHS assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this Website or your downloading of any material from this Website.
May we answer your questions?
PO Box 57
Campbelltown NSW 2560