* Bathurst Gaol Records 1831- 1835 & 1841-1845. By Kaye Vernon & Billie Jacobson.
* Bench of Magistrates, Sydney District List of Hearings 1788-1820. Guide to the State Archives of NSW. Information Leaflet Vol 26.
* Clerk of Peace Part 1. Quarter Sessions Records 1821-1920. By The Archives Authority of NSW. Guide to the State Archives of NSW Vol 24.
* Governor's Court 1814-1824. By The Archives Authority of NSW. Guide to the State Archives of NSW Vol 20.
* Index to Entrance Book to the Picton Lock-Up 1845-1861. Including a Short History of the lock-ups of the period. By Liz Vincent.
* Kiama Court Records 1852-1863. Compiled by Lorraine Neate. 1998.
* NSW Court Records Index Pre 1900 Picton Bench Record Volumes 1 to 7, 1829-1833. By Liz Vincent.
* Picton bench books: Vol 1 - 1829-1832, Vol 2 - 1833-1839, Vol 3 - 1840-1843, Vol 4 - 1858-1862, Vol 5 - 1863-1865, Vol 6 - 1866-1874, Vol 7 - 1880-1883.
* Supreme Court of NSW, Probate Index 1800-1984. By Archives Authority of NSW. Guide to the State Archives of NSW. Information leaflet Vol No. 42.
* Vice Admiralty Court of New South Wales 1787-1911. Prepared by Christine M. Shergold. Guide to the State Archives of NSW. Vol 22.
* Windsor Gaol Records: Windsor Gaol Weekly returns 1831-1838, and Windsor Gaol entrance book 1864-1899. By Kaye Vernon & Billie Jacobsen.
* Let us break their bonds asunder. An index to divorce procedings as reported in the Sydney Morning Herald 1918-1920. Compiled by Joan Bruce. 1996.
* NSW Court Records Index Pre 1900 Cawdor Bench Books. 1825-1828. Compiled by Liz Vincent.
* Victorian Prisoner's Index c1850-1900 (Males). By Marion Button. 1995.