Unlock the Past - Research Guides
Australia and New Zealand - Books
* AIF Unit Histories of the Great War 1914 - 1918. By Ron Austin.
* Family history research in South Australia. By Graham Jaunay.
* Finding Ancestors in church records. A brief guide to resources. By Shauna Hicks.
* Finding Florence, Maude, Matilda, Rose. Researching and writing women into family history. By Noeline Kyle.
* Guide to Baptist historical resources in Australia. By David Parker.
* It's Not All Online. A guide to genealogy sources offline. By Shauna Hicks.
* Migration to New Zealand. A guide for family history researchers. By Christine Clement.
* My ancestor was in an asylum. Brief guide to asylum records in Australia and New Zealand. By Shauna Hicks.
* Papers Past. New Zealand's yesteryear newspapers. By Carol Shearer.
* That elusive digger. Tracing your Australian military ancestors. By Neil C. Smith.
* Tracing mining ancestors. A brief guide to resources in Australia and New Zealand. By Shauna Hicks.
* War on the Veldt. Tracing your Australian military ancestors in the Boer War 1899 - 1902. By Neil C. Smith.
* What was the Voyage Really Like? A Brief Guide to Researching Convict and Immigrant Voyages to Australia and New Zealand. By Shauna Hicks.
British Isles and Europe - Books
* British and Irish Newspapers. By Chris Paton.
* Discover English Parish Registers. By Paul Milner.
* Discover Scottish Church Records. By Chris Paton.
* Discover Scottish civil registration records. By Chris Paton.
* Discover Scottish land records. By Chris Paton.
* Finding the family redcoat. Tracing your British military ancestors in Australia. By Neil C. Smith.
* Irish Family History Resources Online. By Chris Paton.
* Locating your German Ancestor's Place of Origin. By Eric Kopittke.
* London and Middlesex family history resources online. By Alan Stewart.
General Research - Books
* Citing historical sources. A manual for family historians. By Noeline Kyle.
* Cracking the code of old handwriting. By Graham Jaunay.
* Death Certificates and archaic medical terms. By Helen V. Smith.
* DNA for genealogists. 2nd Edition. By Kerry Farmer.
* Family History on the Cheap. By Shauna Hicks.
* Family history trippn'. A guide to planning a genealogy research trip. By Thomas Macentee.
* Guide to Wolfram / Alpha for genealogy and family history research. By Thomas Macentee.
* Organising a Family Reunion. By Lesle Berry.
* Pinning your family history. By Thomas Macentee.
* So you are totally new to Family Tree Maker. 2nd Edition. By John Donaldson.
* Social Media for Family Historians. 2nd Edition. By Carole Riley.
* Solving Riddles in 19th Century photo albums. By Graham Jaunay.